Thursday, April 18, 2013

i'm so sad =CCC

hi! long time no post jammers! lol. anyway, why the title is "i'm so sad =CCC" is because well....

my dog died =CCCCCCCCCCCCC. he was only a year old. he had a tumor. the vet said he would live for another month or two, but instead he died the week after we saw the vet...and the worst part is, we were planning to take him on vacation with us, and now he's dead ='(.
i'm really sad about it. he died last sunday. i woke up and i went down stairs to feed him and he wouldn't come, then a day later i found him dead =(((((((((. i am soooooooooooooooooooo sad. my mom says i can get a new dog, but nothing will replace my adorable muffins (that was his name) =c.

on a happier note, it's my birthday in 7 days (exactly a week from today)! i am super excited! i will most likely post on my birthday, but for now.... well, i am sad, i probably will be sad over my birthday too...i mean, my birthday is awesome, but....i am just really sad =(. heres something i quickly made:
yup.... he always will be....but as many people have said, he is in a better place -sigh-. also, i want to thank those (many people) who have comforted me while i have been sad. friends at school, mia's friends, lovely comments, everyone like that. now i just want to sign off....for no reason lol. well, bye jammers, see you in another post <3    -kara

29 comments:

  1. Aww, My prayers will be to Muffins <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. D: I'll pray for you. <3 God bless you. So sorry that happened, at least he's in heaven now. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you ♥♥♥♥♥♥. yes, your right. ♥

      Delete
  3. Aww :(. I'm soooo sorry about Muffins passing. I will pray for him <333

    ReplyDelete
  4. O mi god are you ok???? my dad died. the pain is really bad, i know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kara (not logged in)April 24, 2013 at 7:36 PM

      yeah. i am still sad, but a little better. oh i am so terribly sorry of your loss =(

      Delete
  5. :O I feel so sorry for you kara, My dog died a year ago And I was sooo sad. My other dogs birthday is today though! (1st may) Shes 2 =3 I hope you can learn to love your new dog as much as muffins.. I will pray for you. I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww it's ok <3. thank you so much for the support, and i'm sorry about your loss <333

      Delete
  6. omg! Kara! I'm sooo sorry to hear about this D:
    I hope your dog is alright in heaven <3. Remember, he is in a better place now. btw, this is your BFF from Florida Alia....Remember me? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kara (not logged into google account....)May 25, 2013 at 1:59 PM

      thank you. of course i remember you!!

      Delete
  7. Awww D: I'm so sorry :(
    Lexie1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kara (not logged into google account....)May 25, 2013 at 2:00 PM

      thank you for the support <3

      Delete
  8. Muffins is alive, in your heart. He will always speak to you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kara... Do you think I should make a Saige archive blog? I mean, McKenna was like, my favorite doll EVER, but I want to remember all the dolls, not just McKenna... What should I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. still think it's an amazing idea... lolz
      ttyl -kara

      -i will be on aj this weekend!-

      Delete
  10. Im sorry for you :(
    My dog Poco (meaning little in Spanish) died of old age in winter. He was 18 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Come back to animal jam pink! Please!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww I will pray for him hang in there god planned your life like this for a reason :) :( I'm lilo9007 on animal jam add me :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, that is so sad! I remember when my guinea pig died... *brushes a tear out of eye* I know how you feel!
    ~neros1234

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for the support! aww i am sooo sorry, neros. =(
      -kara (not logged into google account.)

      Delete

Im Hungry :/