Sunday, August 12, 2012

N-o-t-h-i-n-g t-o p-o-s-t a-b-o-u-t :|

Hey Jammers, Mia here, With Nothing to post about! So, I decided to do very Random things >:D! Here is all the things I'm going to do to make this post intresting :

I decided to get Mckenna...(If you dont know who Mckenna is click here ) And I asked her to give us a Random interview of herself. Here it is:

Mckenna was taking a walk when we caught up to her. Here is the interview:

Me: So, Mckenna, Whats your favorite sport?
Mckenna: Gymnastics all over!!!!
Me: Whats your favorite color?
Mckenna: Teal and purple.
Me: Mhm. Hmmm...And what do you in your free time?
Mckenna: Practics / Do Gymnastics, Take walks, And...Hmm.... Go to the park I guess.... Oh! And I play with my dog.
Me: And who is your favorite American girl besides yourself?
Mckenna: Hmmm....Thats a hard one....Elizibeth or Marie-grace, Or possibly Caroline (The new one who hasn't come out yet)
Me: And for the last question...Whats your favorite food?
Mckenna: Do drinks count? If so, By far, Smoothies ♥.



Thats all for today Jammers ♥!!


3 comments:

Im Hungry :/